University Technology Park at IIT features both build-to-suit and move-in-ready wet and dry labs for lease in Chicago serving the needs of industry including biotechnology, energy, pharmaceutical, cell and tissue culture, medical devices and chemical research.
Technology Business Center’s labs feature:
- Customizable lab space, flexible lease terms
- From 4,000 to 30,000 square feet
- Shared major equipment: ice maker, autoclave, and glass washer
- Convenient access to multiple riser locations for steam, domestic water, chilled water, and natural gas
- Vital infrastructure: backup generators, 24-hour security, ventilation system
- Fume hood with variable volume control and cup sink
- Wood or Metal casework with epoxy resin top
The move-in ready lab space is in the Incubator. The Incubator serves technology-based businesses in the early product development stages, and the Incubator’s sophisticated infrastructure comes standard.
Leasing a wet or dry lab in either the Technology Business Center or Incubator at UTP means much more than a space to work. Each tenant at UTP has access to funding sources, partners, high-tech analytical equipment for rent from IIT, a skilled student work force and top faculty advisors. For more information, see all the resources and services for UTP tenants.
Which lab space is right for my company?
University Technology Park has flexible wet and dry lab space suitable for startups, contract research, and rapidly expanding companies.
- Startups, contract work
- Move-in-ready lab space
- 750 ft. to 2,000 ft
- Flexible and short-term leases
- Emerging/growth companies
- Customizable/build-to-suit lab and office space
- 4,000 ft. to 30,000 ft.